Friday, March 7, 2008

Agh! Psychology!!

I have this psychology class that is really hard! I swear, I put in like crazy amounts of time studying and preparing for this class (intro to psych), and I am consistently missing like one or two questions on his quizes.

I have an A at the moment, but it is beginning to trend down towards a B. This pisses me off to no end! Is that wierd or what? I can't stand getting a B when I try so hard! It's more abstract thinking, so I understand that my brain just isn't as wired in that regard... but, man! I try so hard! Really, this guy's quizes and tests are the hardest I have ever taken... and it's an intro class to boot! I am just not use to not getting an A, especially when I actually do the work.

Ya know?


Any whooo... just wanted to vent.

Jonathan

2 comments: