Thursday, April 3, 2008

Starsiege Tribes

Just wanted to make mention of this fabulous game... still running after 9 years after it's release!

My freshman year in college... 1999, I started playing this game obsessively, and drinking while playing. I was in heaven at the time! Basically it was way ahead of it's time then, and even today the game engine is uber cool. It's a first person shooter where you basically play with 16-64 other players on two teams... big maps, huge basis, lots of fun. Exactly why I shouldn't play it!

So popular in fact, there is a small community of players that appearently still play! Interesting...

Original Tribes Download

Today is a good day.

And, in the spirit of sobriety, I am so happy to be sober today!

I feel a bit stressed from work and school, Sandy B once told me he goes to the movies every thursday to unwind. Perhaps I should do that... was meaning to see "Run Fat Boy Run". Yes! I will go to the movies!

Jonathan

1 comment: