Friday, April 18, 2008

One Year 8 Months!

Oh yea baby!

So, life is good! Just going to school, watching movies, hanging out with FRIENDS, and of course... AA all day all week long!

Ok, maybe not all the time, but seriously... my life is so good today, and that is because I put AA at the center of most everything I do!

Tonight I met up with friends at a local eatery... went to a movie... and then hung out at the local Starbucks!

Aside from Erin's father watching us from across the street... it was a pretty cool evening. I think he has issues... Um yea... I snapped a picture of him with my cell phone... :)



Aside from that we most certainly did not gossip, nor talk ill about anyone other than ourselves all night! :) Ok, maybe a tiny bit of gossip... like that one time when Chris was totally talking to Ted, and then Ted said that Chris like... and then Erin totally jumped in and everyone just started...

Lol, just kidding, err... maybe not! That would be funny if any of my friends actually read my blog! I'd hope they know I am just kidding.

Have a good evening.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. ya sound great Jonathan! AA is at the center of my life as well... good way to be!

    ReplyDelete