Monday, May 5, 2008

Howdy!

Soo!

About a year and 8 months sober baby! What's new with me? Not much, I am in school and doing well! I have all straight A's at the moment, but we are in finals week, so I have been studying like a maniac!

My teachers all pretty much love me, one of them posted my essay online and told the whole class to read it as an example of what he wants them to do... another teacher asked me to read my paper in front of the class! So much for that fear of public speacking! God will do what we can not do for ourselves! Er... thats what my sponsor said!

Cool, so, every Sunday night, we have been having dinner at my house!! It has been super awesome. I took pictures and stuff of everyone eating, so I hope to put those up here shortly!

Just wanted to check in with everyone!

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking in.
    All A's, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I stumbled across your blog today, and I just wanted to tell you that I read quite a bit of it, starting from the beginning. And I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. I am new to blogging and sobriety, so I am kind of just looking for positive things to help me during this difficult time that I am having. And its funny, but I saw alot of similar threads between your experiences and what I have been thinking about. Like trying my hand at painting, I was planning on going to the store this weekend, and going back to school and getting another degree, although I think I want to focus on Psychology, and helping other people with problems like mine. Maybe I can prevent the same things that happened to me from happening to other's. And how I am always concerned with what others think of me. Anyway sorry for such a long comment. Take care.

    ReplyDelete