Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer is getting closer!

Er.. well it feels like it is already here tbh! It's freaking gorgeous out! Let's see here... not much to really report. I am going to New York City in a few days for a quick vacation! I have never been and this is the first time I have gone somewhere alone on a trip, so I am stoked!

I haven't exactly figured out what I will be doing, but I have some ideas of what to see and how it's all gonna go down. I have a place to stay and it's near the subway, so I figure that's about all I need! I am bringing my tennis shoes for all the walking I will be doing!

Sobriety is still number one though, I have been hitting some new meetings lately to see what that's like... honestly, I still like my regular meetings better, but my sponsor says it is good to try new meetings... so he must know what he's talking about right?

Still have uber amounts of friends in the program, and we all talk quite a bit, a few of them have found my blog so I may have to be careful in the future what I say!

Anyhow, life is good today!

Jonathan

Today I am grateful for...

My cats
My home
My friend
My mom
My dad
My brother and sister, and niece and the rest of the family
Everything
Just damn happy at the moment
That's ok too isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment