Wednesday, May 28, 2008

1 year and 9 months!

Been a little while since my last post... but basically all is well.

I have started back up with the summer school, and am on track to apply to Med-School next summer. I am taking this General Chemistry class that is rediculously easy... so it's a struggle to stay awake during the lecture, but kinda fun in a way... especially the lab.

Anywhoo, lately I have been having dinner at my house every Sunday with a huge group of friends! I am telling ya, it's just awesome. Today I think I had 5 different people call me to ask me to hang with them in the evening, turns out that it was one of our friend's Birthday. We had sushi up there off Dale Mabry Highway... Ok, now I am rambling!

School is good, life is good... no worries really. Oh! The only thing that has been bugging me lately is my mom. Is that weird? The only thing in my entire life that I ALLOW to impact my emotional well being, is the way my mom has been behaving. She just will not act the way I want her to. <--- Ha! Funny, that I would write something like that eh? I know, detach, detach, you can't change anybody, place or thing... Acceptance is the answer...

Just feels good to put it out here, ya know?

Today I am grateful

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment