Thursday, January 8, 2009

What What!

I need to pack!

I have 2 and a half hours until my friend Barry is picking my ass up and taking me to the airport! At which point, I will board a boeing 777 plane headed for London, Gatwick International Airport! Uber!

I have never been to England and it has always been on my list of "I gotta go there" places! My mom is going, so she will help take the entertaining pressure off of me. She tends to be a spotlight hog... so no worries there. We are staying in Surrey, South of London, in the country-side! Appearently on Saturday, I am going hunting with Bill. He asked if I had mole-skin trousers... not sure if he was serious or what... Also twead hats... hmm, no I don't have any. But I will bring my american ass over and see if we can't experience the English culture.

I can't wait... I am nervous, but I think the good times will out weigh any crazy thinking on my part. I have two friends who live in Europe, both of which will be in London this weekend. Mimi, and Kristine... I am gonna bug Mimi to come hang out for sure. She will be there all week, so maybe she's up for showing me around... we shallll see!

Yesterday I watched 3 movies! I know, crazy... but it was a lot of fun, and am happy to be experiencing life. School starts in about two weeks... I am kinda stoked for that too. Busy busy busy! I need to pack... seriously, 2 hours and twenty minutes now... hmmm.

Peace out

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment