Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 days until London!


So last night instead of seeing a movie I found myself loitering around Borders bookstore. I saw a fellow AA and chatting for a bit. Then I started talking/flirting with the baristas as is usually the case since I tend to go up there allll the time to study.

Around this time, a girl came up to the counter dressed in Hooters sweat pants and tatoos all over, and asked if a lot of people study up here. I said yes... "all the cool people", meaning me of course! She laughed and said she was studying too because she is a Doctor! Haha, I was like really? The Hooters pants and barbie doll looks had me fooled. I guess looks can be decieving. And shame on me for judging. We ended up talking quite a bit and she insisted we study together in the future. I look forward to having a new study buddy. Plus... what an awesome resource. I think she has lots of Medical School hookups, and is really trying to genuinly help me out. Very positive person... wow. Crazy how people are put in my path huh?

So today, I really want to go see a movie. I think regardless of what happens to day. I will be going to the movies at some point! There is one I really want to see, and since it may not be in the theatre for long I have to go see it this week!

I also ran into another AA person who disappeared from the meetings, she was at the Bayshore group last night. I was glad she is back. I am not sure if she was "out" or what, but it's nice to see familiar people coming back in.

I officially can solve the 7x7x7 rubiks cube and 6x6x6, 5x5x5, 4x4x4, and 3x3x3! Yea me. I solved the 7x7x7 last night after a good hour. Random...

Anywhooo, today I am thankful and grateful

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. We seem to meet the people we ae supposed to meet.

    My suggestion for a good movie is SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE. It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete