Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Comments

I appreciate your comments Dave, you are a true blogger friend! I have a few people in the Tampa Bay area who read my blog as well, but most of them don't ever leave any comments, and I have no idea who they are except for maybe a general location from where they came from. I love looking at the map to see where people are from who check out my site! Sometimes I wonder who these Tampa folks are and if they know me.

Anywhoo, my mom wants to go with me to London, I am unsure about it though... I actually think she would help make the trip better since she drinks and the folks I am visiting drink as well. That takes the spotlight off of my not drinking! If I recall correctly, on the cruise to Turkey she and these folks got along quite well. Anyway, I am looking for a ticket for her online at the moment and waiting to hear back from the folks in London to make sure they are ok with an additional guest.

I am leaving tomorrow... yippee! I have dreamt of going to London before, and never actually done it or anything remotely like it. Staying in the English country-side... in the dead of winter no less! I appearently am going hunting on Saturday?! Haha, yea, this is gonna rock. The guy I am visiting is really something else...

Not much else to report at the moment. I am at Panerra and need to get going back on home to do some laundry.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment