Monday, November 12, 2007

Dad in town this week!

My Dad recently came into town this week and visited. He was here because my brother had a baby and he wanted to see her! We basically hung out all weekend.

For me this was a very rewarding experiance, as I got to enjoy everyone's company without drinking or drugging! It use to be that I was always anxious and annoyed that I had to socialize with the family... but today I can be thankful that I have a family and make the best of every time we can get together.

Any how, good times and I am happy to be home. My cousin is coming in on Wednesday, so I am going to have to rest up for him as well... since it looks like he will want to see the baby as well! So back up to my brothers on Wednesday!

Today I am grateful for:

My family
My home
My friends
My Country
Our veterans

1 comment: