Saturday, December 1, 2007

"You are looking at the face of the only one responsible for your happiness today."

Just wanted to say thank you to DG for the cool qoute:

"You are looking at the face of the only one responsible for your happiness today."

Very nice, made me smile. And as for the cold, I feel better today... I called my sponsor and shit all over him like a good pigeon and then flew away, leaving him with all my crap! Lol, that is funny... the pigeon thing, is that why my sponsor calls me his pigeon? Ah, I just figured that out! Ha!

Funny... learned something new!

Today I am grateful for:

Our Saturday Night Meeting!
Starbucks
Chris for hanging out
Matt for the same
and Heidi
and Carry
and John
and Maura
AA
And of course my sobriety
And my HP! He is the bomb dig-it-ty!


Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Apparently, you haven't sponsored an AA member -- yet.
    Then you'll know exactly whay he calls you that.
    LOL
    It's all godd stuff though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good quote!

    And wait to you really understand what they mean by pigeon - oohh what fun to learn that the first time!

    Blessings & Love,
    Kimberly

    P.S. Could you send some of that sunshine up north - BBrrrrr it's cold! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete