Sunday, December 9, 2007

The weekend

What an eventful weekend!

I am slowly getting use to this socializing thing... We had this drunk, totally plastered guy come up to starbucks and make a huge scene on Saturday evening. At first we were all amused, but he was being hostile and rude to people, and a fight almost broke out as he touched a few nervese.

I must admit that at one point I thought I was going to hit him myself... but my friend Mark seemed calm and collected... so I quickly toned it down a notch. Better to just let it go and get the store owner involved rather than do something rash.

On another note, I did quite a bit this weekend with different folks in the program, and boy, what a blessing that is!

Today I am grateful!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how our character defects can jump right back up in a heart beat. I can remember the first time an incident similar to this happened, and I wanted to kick some serious @&*! But like you I stopped, breathed, and realized it's not my job to control someone else. I also realized the lesson, "that is one of my YETS, if I choose to pickup again". Thanks for the post.

    Blessings & Love,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete