Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So here we are, April 19th and 26 days sober! Oh my! How about an update? The obsession has most definetily not been lifted. Every now and then I get the urge to drink, but choose not to drink for that one day. Even though at the time it is mostly sub-conscious thinking... I have found my self rationalizing drinking, and I keep coming to the conclusion that it is not a good idea! I feel lonely, I feel taxed, I feel stir crazy. I have to close on my condo soon, buy the new place, and move... ah moving, I hate it. I have been slowly packing, and am conflicted on whether I really want to close on Friday because that would mean I'd have to really get to packing. What if we don't close on Friday?? Then I have to reschedule the move! Agh! I bought a bike this week and have ridden it once. I look forward to riding it tonight. I think I will ride the length of Bay Shore and check out some restaurant on Gandy. I feel weird about locking the bike up outside any random restauraunt... not sure what to do about that, but it is probably my low self confidence. Stupid huh? Perty much so. I should probably get to a meeting tonight, and that means Bayshore at 7:00. I figure I could ride for an hour, then eat, then go to the meeting. Hope that works, we shall see. If I do that, then I wonder what restauraunt to go to... maybe one on howard?? I could still ride bayshore to the end and back up to howard... hmmm. I need to think of a plan and just do it, ya know? End rant, gotta work.

No comments:

Post a Comment