Thursday, August 27, 2009

Three Years Sober soon!

I will have three years on September 3rd! Hurray! My roommate was like "I thought it was odd you go to so many meetings having soo much time, like I thought you'd go to less meetings as you have more time!" Silly little normie, they don't quite understand do they! lol

Got back from my cruise in Baltics... very nice. Lots of fun. Met lots of people, and facebooked them all. Some are already planning a Las Vegas weekend in the near future! I can't explain how much fun I had, once again. It seems like I have had more fun sober on cruise ships than I ever did in the past being drunk on cruises. If they go to Vegas, I will probably go as well if the flights are cheap.

Back to reality now. I have lots of secondary applications to fill out for med school. It's hard to stay motivated because I caught ANOTHER cold. Anywhooo... good to be alive!

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. All very good stuff.

    Maybe you can take the cruise to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete