Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Years and 11 months sober...

I can't tell you how grateful I am that some of you blog and continue to blog. Looking back at my 6 posts over the last 5 months, it is appearent that I am not good at blogging. But it does help me occassionally to type this stuff out which goes on between my head.

I leave for Europ in a few days, and will be gone for about 2 weeks. I am nervous about that, sorta, and the fact that I have to leave my kitty cats. I also feel slightly stressed about what comes next in the application process, which is filling out all the secondary applications and writing a bunch of essays. I think my plan is to take all the essay questions and write out my responses while on the cruise and airplane. What better time is there, ya know? I know, I know, I should enjoy the cruise and relax... well, I find it relaxing to get things done and out of the way, and as Medical School is important to me, I will find it very relaxing to get these applications done before the next semester starts in September.

I will miss my friends as well, and hope that they don't miss me too much. Not that I am really all that important. :) My life is really great today. I hope to only make more meaningful relationships in the future, and to discover a deeper love for life and others as I trudge the happy road to the best years of my life.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Please don't discount the importance you may be to others. You never know who you may be touching by your presence and your sobriety.

    And it's not that you're not good at blogging, you're just not very good at blogging regularly. LOL
    Do what works for YOU.

    ReplyDelete