Monday, October 5, 2015

Suicide is legal in California

Just found out today that suicide is now legal in California and a doctor may prescribe life ending drugs in patients who have less than 6 months to live, as long as they are essentially not insane.

Wow, slippery slope there.  Could you imagine being a doctor and doing that?  That would be so hard emotionally, I don't know if I could do it personally.

Where I was going with this though, I think suicide should be legal... and this is somewhat sarcastic, but imagine if suicide were legal.  All of the people that show up in the ER claiming they are suicidal when in fact they are not, would now have to change their story.

"I'm sorry sir, suicide is legal... what would you like me to do about that?  Admit you?  No can do, but I can help you with that suicide if you want!"

OMG we would have homeless crack heads running from the hospital instead of running to it.

Insensitive?

Maybe.

But come do my job for a day or two and you will see what I mean.

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment