Saturday, October 3, 2015

Grass is Greener

Why do I always feel the grass is greener over there?

I mean, at this point in my life, could the grass not be any greener in the spot I am standing now?

I am an M.D. for God's sake.  I mean, how cool is that?  Who the hell wouldn't want to be a doctor?

I've got tons to be thankful for... which I won't list off, but I do, I know I do.

I think I've pretty much decided that I am a pessimist.  That's the problem.  I'm always looking at the down side of things instead of the up.  Always the worse stuff instead of the cool stuff.

I need to figure out how to change my outlook on life to being more positive.

Hmmm... I suppose I just need to keep on trucking.

There was a time in my life when I knew some seriously true happiness.  I was unemployed, out of school, out of work, and single.  Those were some seriously serene days.  Not that I wan't to be single or unemployed again!

Just saying.  It's all about perspective and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment