Monday, July 13, 2009

I feel...

Slightly stressed.

With so much going on upstairs... I made a list to get it all off of my mind and am now gonna do something about it. But, naturally I am not a hundred percent A.O.K., I need to let go of my expectations with regard to medical school. I feel some fear creeping in... "Im not good enough" "not doing enough" "not trying hard enough" etc....

I think I'd like to take a break today from the world, and maybe go see a movie by my self here in the next few hours.... perhaps I will. Any whoo, that's what is going on with me today. I think there is some emotional hangover from the family attempting to include me in their drama yesterday. Never a good thing....

Today I am grateful to be sober!

Peace!

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself. A movie is excellent.

    As far as not being good enough, look at your track record.

    ReplyDelete