Sunday, September 6, 2009

Food

I was debating where in the world I should eat this afternoon, and I went with Havana Village up off dale mabry.

I think I was feigning a cuban sandwich... It was quite good, and I am well satisfied.

I am nervous to get my MCAT scores. They should be out Tuesday or even before... I'm wondering where is a good place to be when I click that refresh button and find the score glaring back at me.

Hmmm... Perhaps the bookstore would be most appropriate.

Today I am grateful

J
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best. It'll be what it'll be, eh?

    Are you going to join us next July in San Antonio at the 2010 International Convention?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I could make it! I will be on vacation by then I hope. That is in fact a great idea!

    ReplyDelete