Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello again...

Sorry to drop off the face of the planet like that... the last few weeks have been extremely busy! I have finally gotten done with finals for the semester. Now I get to take biochemistry over the summer, be a lab assistant, and study for the August MCAT.

Good times. I have actually already begun studying for the MCAT. Today I went and bought a crap ton of note cards as that seems to be the best way for me to get all the body systems memorized... We shall see how it goes. I have given myself one week to complete the biology review section.

I am going to Baltimore on Thursday to visit my grandparents. Yeup, going home! I love staying at my dad's parents house... very comforting. It's the only place that has NOT changed my entire life. They still live in the same house, and I still sleep on the same couch every time I go... it is such a blessing to have them still here on this earth... I know they are getting old and pretty much are ready to go anytime... but I will miss them :(

Which is why I make the time and just go veg-out at their house for a few days... litterally... I won't leave their house! HAha...

Oh well... not much else to report.

Good to be sober today... one day at a time. I am going to the Bayshore meeting tonight...

Peace

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they're really proud of you.
    What color is that couch?

    ReplyDelete