Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lol

Loving my post from two posts down about the lady friend. Yes, it is still unfolding... I have laid back, and have let her go pretty much. I find it interesting how much attention girls want even when they are NOT interested in a romantic relationship...

It's like... come on, seriously... I am not 18 and I am not interested in games or attention seekers...

So, everything else is good... Lost is on tonight, my sister is in town, and I am absolutely slammmmed with homework... which I will now get back too before I have a mental breakdown.

:)

It is awesome to be sober today! Awesome I tell ya!

Jonathan

PS: WTF, my sponsor won't call me back. (not normal for him)

1 comment:

  1. Please don't have a breakdown.
    But if you do, videotape it and post it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete