Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I'm officially back

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update, not that you care.  For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jon, I live in the Midwest where I am a resident physician at a hospital.  I have 9 years sober tomorrow!

A little about me...  I got sober 9 years ago in Tampa, hence the blog name.  I spent 4 years getting sober going to AA, then I decided to go to medical school in a small Midwestern State.  After medical school I completed one year of residency and will be graduating from that in a few years.  A lot of things have happened over the last 5 years, one of those being that I haven't been to an AA meeting  in about 4 years.  I stopped going because I don't have time.

I don't however want to be completely disconnected so I've decided to continue my work online, read blogs, talk about sobriety, and just lend a helping hand if my blog helps anyone... its a plus right?

So that's me.

Today I am grateful:

For my wife
My son,
My mom,
My dogs,
My cats,
My residency
My friends
The beautiful weather in the Midwest today.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment